Coming to Kindle and Smashwords

Coming to Kindle and Smashwords
November 2013

Jun 10, 2011

You don't have a state income tax...go piss up a rope....

Kay Bailey Hutchison: Obama Has A 'Bias' Against Texas


Kbh

"I see a bias in this administration against Texas… yes, I do see it in this administration, absolutely. We didn't get the help in the wildfires that I think any other state would have gotten," said Hutchison. "I think if you look at the things that have not happened in Texas, I think it is pretty clear that there is a bias against Texas. Even in the border issues we are not getting the help we should have from the federal government to secure the 1,200-mile border we have with Mexico. So I do think that a lot of the rhetoric has rubbed the administration wrong, and we have had to fight hard for our fair share."

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

Maybe it's because they have a nutjob for governor, Rick "lets execute mentally retarded people" Perry.

the elegant ape said...

And likely presidential contender