Coming to Kindle and Smashwords

Coming to Kindle and Smashwords
November 2013

Oct 23, 2011

is this making a mountain out of a molehill? (ha ha,sorry...)


Dwarf Tossing Should Be Illegal


Bill Klein, star of The Little Couple, on why dwarf tossing is no laughing matter.

Imagine walking into a bar and as you sit down to order a drink, you notice tonight's entertainment on the tabletop beer menu: Dwarf-tossing, starring Joe the Midget, 10-Midnight, 2 drink minimum.
I know that some of you are appalled, and that some of you snickered. The folks that snicker are the same people that I’ve had to combat all my life.
My name is Bill Klein. I am 37 years old and stand four feet tall. My wife, Jennifer Arnold, and I appear on a reality series on TLC called The Little Couple. For nearly three years, we have been propagating the message that people with dwarfism are no different from average-height people. My wife is a successful physician at Baylor College of Medicine and I own a few small businesses in New York and Texas.

dwarf-tossing-tease

Florida Rep. Ritch Workman in a file photo from May 2011 (left). Bill Klein & Jennifer Arnold from the show The Little Couple. Workman wants to repeal a Florida ban on "dwarf-tossing"., Steve Cannon / AP (left); Courtesy

No comments: