PPP's latest round of conspiracy-theory related questions finds that Republicans are more likely than Democrats to believe various government-related conspiracy theories, similar to results we found on our first round of conspiracy polling last April.If you want to maintain some degree of confidence in rank-and-file Republican voters, you may not want to read further:
* 62% of Republicans believe the Obama administration is secretly trying to take everyone's guns away;
* 44% of Republicans believe President Obama is secretly trying to figure out a way to stay in office beyond January 2017;
* 42% of Republicans fear Sharia Law making its way into America's courts
* 21% of Republicans believe that the U.S. government engages in so-called "false flag" operations, where the government plans and executes terrorist or mass shooting events;
* 27% of Republicans think a group of world bankers are slowly eliminating paper currency to force most banking online -- only to cut the power grid so regular citizens can't access money and are forced into worldwide slavery.